BRAYN is looking for a new BRAYNiac on the West Coast! Interested in joining our dynamic team? We are in search of a Project Coordinator to join our practice!
BRAYN Consulting LLC is a consulting firm that supports CPA firms and their clients in taking full advantage of specialty tax credits and incentives. We are currently a small firm, but growing at a fast pace and we need high quality talent. We primarily serve closely-held, mid-sized companies. This allows our partners and staff to experience a penumbra of issues, challenges and opportunities different than those afforded by Big-4 or Top 10 Accounting Firms.
BRAYN will be the preeminent specialty tax incentives firm by harnessing technology, emotional intelligence, and experience to optimize value for clients and BRAYNiacs alike.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
As a Project Coordinator, you will work in a team environment alongside attorneys, accountants, and engineers, to generate tax incentives for our clients. You will support the team and our clients on a regular basis and be an essential component of our growing practice.
- Research relevant technical topics relating to our clients
- Update and maintain project deadlines and action items in Excel, and provide regular updates to the team, clients, and CPAs
- Input, review, and organization of client data
- Assist in the identification, analysis, and qualification of various tax credit incentives
- Produce a technical summary to the client on the status of project
- Coordinate appointments, prepare reports, maintain client tracking database
- Maintain confidentiality in all business matters
- 4-year degree required in science, technology, engineering, accounting, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, research, and organizational skills
- Ability to articulate and relay information in an effective and efficient manner
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Suite products
- Time management and attention to detail critical to job performance
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task on a variety of tasks and projects
- Self-starter with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Must have secure work location
- Previous experience working remotely a plus
- Huge room for growth and advancement
- Learn to perform studies for a variety of tax incentives, such as the R&D tax credit, Cost Segregation, and other services lines
- Work with an experienced, close-knit team that emphasizes work-life balance and personal growth and development
- Work from home, flexible schedule
- 401K, Medical, and Dental Insurance available
- Permissive bonuses
Primary Location: Los Angeles, California
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to: