Do you have what it takes to be a BRAYNiac? Our CEO is in need of a personal assistant–are you ready to join the team?
BRAYN Consulting LLC is a fast-growing consulting firm, supporting CPA firms and their clients with specialty tax credits and incentives. We have an exceptional team and are in need of a personal assistant to the CEO.
The Assistant will provide full and diversified administrative support to the CEO with light support to the rest of the team. The Assistant will serve as a facilitator to coordinate schedules, obtain requested information, maintain reports, and other related activities while looking out for the best interests of the CEO and the team.
- Manage Outlook calendars, coordinate schedules, plan appointments and activities.
- Assist with accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Use tact, discretion, and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and maintain high quality attention to detail.
- Demonstrate high levels of professionalism when communicating in person, by email or by phone.
- Book travel, provide directions, and provide documents as needed.
- Compose and type correspondence, memos and emails.
- Assist with meeting preparation and follow up, including maintaining agendas, creating pre-meeting packets, taking notes if needed, distributing and checking on follow-up items.
- Ability to anticipate executive needs
- Experience managing relationships, scheduling and material creation
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Willingness to go above and beyond to meet and exceed expectations
- CPA and/or accountant experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but negotiable in light of experience
- Well presented & articulate
- Proactive approach and “can-do” attitude—“Not my job” is not part of the vocabulary
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Exceptional writing skills for correspondence, memos and emails
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new responsibilities
- High intelligence, discretion, professionalism and energy
Hourly pay, commensurate with experience. Candidate should be local (Santa Clarita), and possibly telecommute.
Interested? Email cover letter and CV to email@example.com