BRAYN is seeking talented accounting students for a new internship opportunity!
BRAYN Consulting LLC is a fast-growing consulting firm, supporting CPA firms and their clients with specialty tax credits and incentives. We are seeking 2nd, 3rd, 4th year and graduate accounting students interested in alternatives to public accounting for a paid internship.
What Interns Will Gain
In addition to pay and experience, interns will understand business entities and organization, learn about corporate taxation and federal and state tax incentives and credits, and gain an operational knowledge of businesses.
- Research, cost modeling, data entry, and other staff-level accounting duties
- Digitize and review tax records
- Handle and protect sensitive and confidential information
- Work directly under partners
- May include client site visits and/or client interviews
- Demonstrate high levels of professionalism when communicating in person, by email or by phone.
- Self-starter, highly organized, and ability to prioritize tasks
- Hungry to learn and willing to adapt to new responsibilities
- Willingness to go above and beyond to meet and exceed expectations
- High quality attention to detail, both qualitative and quantitative
- High intelligence, discretion, professionalism and energy
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field, CPA not required
Hourly pay, commensurate with experience. Interns expected to work 10-15 hours a week. Most work will be done via telecommuting, but interns may be required to travel to Santa Clarita two to four times a month.
Interested? E-mail cover letter, resume, and one reference from a professor or previous employer in the accounting field to firstname.lastname@example.org.