BRAYN Consulting LLC is excited to announce our participation at the Craft Brewers Conference 2018! Two of our Brayniacs will be on hand at the Conference: please stop by our booth #3056 to learn how you may benefit from the research and development (“R&D”) tax credit.
The R&D tax credit is one of the most powerful tax incentives available. Federal credits are dollar for dollar reducers of tax liability for qualified expenses (i.e., applicable wage, consultant, and supply expenses). Many states also provide their own version of the R&D tax credit.
This credit may greatly assist your company in a competitive business environment by reducing your tax liability, increasing cash flow, and allowing you to continue what you do best: crafting the world’s best beers.
Many of the activities craft brewers do every day may qualify for the R&D tax credit. It’s not just for the Apples and the Googles of the world!
Examples of brewery activities eligible for the R&D tax credit include the following:
- Testing of new or improved brews and product ingredient combinations
- Testing and developing new or improved fermentation processes or hopping techniques
- Developing new or improved mixing methodologies and mixtures
- Developing new or improved brew batches or test batches
- Developing new or improved bottle or can designs or bottling and canning processes
- Developing new or improved kegging techniques
- Developing new or improved water recycling and waste management processes
- Developing new or improved filtration methodologies
Come see us in booth 3056 at the Craft Brewers Conference 2018 in Nashville, Tennessee from April 30 through May 3rd and learn how your business could qualify!
You may also visit us on the internet at www.braynconsulting.com